Last updated: [Date]
What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
- Cookies can be 'persistent' or 'session' cookies.
- Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
- To enable certain functions of the Service
- To provide analytics
- To store your preferences
- To enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-party cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.
Some of our third-party service providers may place cookies on your computer or mobile device through the Service to track your activities across various websites and services online for targeted advertising purposes. These companies may use information about your visits to our Service and other websites or services to provide relevant advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
What are your choices regarding cookies
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
Where can you find more information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites: